Our ethical jeans have been designed with one purpose – to get noticed! Who says ethical fashion can't be stylish? The perfect addition to your minimalist capsule wardrobe.
- Sustainable: Made out of raw GOTS certified organic cotton denim sourced from Portugal, these jeans soften up and age beautifully over time.
- Versatile: Subtle detailing mean that these jeans are perfectly suited to be worn casually or smartly, to the office followed directly with cocktails. Check out our outfit suggestions below.
- Hand made: Ethically in the UK to the highest standard, you can rest-assured that this piece has been made to last.
- Bio-degradable: This piece of organic clothing is bio-degradable! We’ve even stitched this piece in GOTS certified organic thread to ensure that it is as bio-degradable as possible.
- Recycled Zip: The zip has been recycled. The tape is made from recycled PET bottles and the teeth and zipper have been made from recycled metal. The amazing thing is that this zip can be recycled again once the jeans are no longer needed!
- Additional features: Pin tucks on the front and back of these ethical jeans for a stylish fit. We’ve also included pockets that are big enough to fit your phone in because, well, it's just annoying when you don't have them.
- Shipping and returns: We offer free shipping in the UK and have a 14 day returns policy on online purchases… So if you try it and decide it’s not for you, you can easily send it back to us, no questions asked within 14 days or delivery (read more about our shipping and returns policy here).
- Care: Wash this item at 30 degrees (max. temp 40, but dialling down to 30 is a perfect step towards saving the environment). Do not tumble dry.
- Fitting: Our model is wearing a size 10 (find your size using our sizing chart here). WE MAKE THE LEG LENGTH TO FIT YOU! Simply add a note to your order specifying your inside leg measurement and we’ll hem the jeans to fit you.
- Questions: No question is too big or small feel free to ask us anything on our contact us page.